Consultant Rheumatologist (Permanent Role)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Grade / Description: Consultant
Applications Close: ASAP
Pertemps are pleased to offer this permanent (full time) opportunity for a Consultant Rheumatologist in a sought after Midlands based location. The successful applicant will contribute to the provision of a first class Rheumatology service, and will work in close co-operation with other clinical, medical professional and managerial colleagues to provide high quality and safe healthcare to patients.
- Diagnosis, treatment and continuing care of patients presenting with Rheumatology problems
- Integrated MDT activity within department
- Support for research, audit and the development activities of the department.
- Provision of effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty
- Active involvement in teaching and training programs within the department
- Contribution to the management and development of the clinical service.
Applicants should have MBBS / MBchB (or equivalent), MRCP (or equivalent), Full GMC and on the Specialist Register for Rheumatology (or within 6 months of obtaining CCT at time of interview)
To be considered for this role at this sought after Midlands location supported by major travel networks, or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Pertemps on 01908 533240 , email at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Consultant Rheumatologist (Permanent Role)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly