Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Pertemps are pleased to offer this substantive post of a Consultant in Emergency Medicine to join a friendly and supportive team in sought after South East England location. The post comprises 11.5 indicative programmed activities including on call commitment.
The successful applicant’s key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of high quality patient centred care
- Shared responsibility for the day to day management of the service and participation in strategic planning
- Teaching and training within the multidisciplinary service
- Active involvement in multidisciplinary team meetings and directorate clinical governance activity.
- Active participation in continuing medical education
You will be required to hold full GMC registration, on the Specialist Register (or within 6 months of doing so at time of interview) with a licence to practice, FRCEM (or equivalent)
We look forward to hearing from you.