Consultant Radiologist with Interest in Chest Medicine
Pertemps are pleased to offer this substantive post of Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Chest Medicine. Applicants with general radiology experience willing to develop their own sub-speciality interest to complement the department will also be considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Work with colleagues to provide a Consultant led comprehensive imaging service of the highest standard. The timetable is worked flexibly and will be agreed with colleagues
- Provide specialist radiological advice and services to users of the radiology department, including MDT participation
- Work with the multi-professional team to develop care pathways and clinical guidelines
- Develop and maintain good working practices
- Provide effective clinical leadership for all staff in the service through positive collaboration with colleagues
- Offer support and leadership to junior medical colleagues, nursing colleagues and other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Have appropriate medical secretary support and office space, together with IT and internet facilities
You will be required to hold MBBS (or equivalent), FRCR (or equivalent) and full GMC registration, on the Specialist Register with a licence to practice.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Consultant Radiologist with Interest in Chest Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly