Clinical Fellow in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Pertemps are pleased to offer this permanent post for a Clinical Fellow in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The post will be for general clinical and administrative responsibilities in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Middle Grade level. These include Labour Ward, Antenatal Clinic, Ambulatory Obstetrics, Elective Caesarean Section Lists, Maternity Inpatient Care, Gynaecology Outpatients, Acute / Emergency Gynaecology, Gynaecology Theatre and Inpatient Care. There will be an associated supportive professional activity for aspects of continued professional development and appraisal / revalidation. Opportunity may arise for the successful applicant to develop a specialist interest or skill, dependent on the requirement of the applicant and needs of the department.
- Middle Grade level in terms of clinical responsibility
- Supporting the Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology team
- Clinical and administrative responsibilities
- On Call / Out-of-hours rota participation
- Supervision of junior staff
- Involvement in regular teaching programme
- Participation in weekly meetings and monthly audit meetings
You will be required to have at least two years experience at ST1 /2 level (or equivalent) in this Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS or equivalent medical qualification, Part 1 MRCOG, are eligible for full GMC registration at the time of appointment and hold a current licence to practice.
We look forward to hearing from you.