Senior Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine
Pertemps are pleased to offer this substantive post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine to join a friendly and supportive team in sought after South East England location. Applications for both whole and part time commitment will be considered.
- Bespoke programme in Emergency Medicine which allows individualised yearly secondments in key specialities for career progression and possibility to apply for CESR in Emergency Medicine
- Rota designed to offer an excellent work-life balance allowing annual leave spells of up to three weeks. In addition, there is the possibility to gain experience in relevant specialities of interest up to 8 weeks per year, with a total of 6 months / 4 tear contract.
- Allocated mentor within Emergency Medicine as a clinical supervisor when on secondment will be provided.
- Local opportunities to become ALS and ATLS instructors, as well as full support from all Emergency Medicine Consultants to prepare for FCEM.
- Rota allows protected weekly teaching sessions and journal club
Ideal candidates will have the minimum experience of one year in Emergency Medicine in the UK and will be 3 years post completion of FY2 or equivalent, possess Full GMC registration with a licence to practice.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Senior Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly