Nexus Health Group NHS practice in Southwark, London
An exciting opportunity for GPs in SE London has arisen within a ‘super GP partnership’. A great opportunity to work in an innovative and fast expanding GP practice in Southwark. Nexus Health Group is formed from the merger of five high achieving GP Practices and our services are offered from 9 sites in
Southwark. As a salaried GP you will be working within a cohesive team of fully supportive staff enabling you to focus on the quality of care of your patients.
- Innovation and development of services
- High Qof and Enhanced Services targets consistently achieved
- All sites use Emis Web clinical system and Docman.
- Successful track record of additional service delivery as part of the local GP federation.
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice “Good” across all Nexus sites.
We are looking for talented GPs willing to take on new challenges and supporting Nexus in the delivery of excellent QOF outcomes and enhanced services; we can offer you.
- A competitive sessional rate
- NHS Pension enrolment.
- Seasonal travel ticket loan
- 6 weeks Annual Leave + 8 Public holidays
- Flexible sessional hours to accommodate personal commitment
- Indemnity fees paid in addition to salary
- Modernised practices
Support from highly efficient and organised clinical team comprising of
- Practice Nurses
- Elderly Care Nurses for visiting patients and coordinating care
- Health Care Assistants
- Pharmacists and Advanced Nurse Practitioners (coming soon)
Dedicated admin & IT team to support all clinicians
A diverse clinical team means that you will see the most relevant patients and benefit from reduced levels of paperwork.
Nexus Health Group will to support innovative projects for GPs with special interests. Other opportunities for career development include:
- Development of services and new ways of working in an evolving organisation.
- Educational Supervision.
In-house educational programme and regular monthly protected learning time
Peer support and mentoring
Please email covering letter with CV and any enquiries to: Godfred Asare, HR & Training Advisor, Nexus Health Group or click the apply button.
Apply for GPs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly