SpR General Medicine - SW England - 3 months
RIG Locums are currently seeking an experienced SpR to work in the South West of England across General Medicine. This is a 3 month position to start as soon as possible, with the possibility of an extension.
The job plan will consist of a full rota including on-calls, days and nights. More lucrative unsocial on-call rates can be negotiated on a case by case basis also.
- General Medicine on call experience is essential
Should you be interested in this role now or potentially similar roles in the future, then please apply now. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, I would be happy to forward your CV onto the Consultant for review and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme.
- Non-UK Doctors please apply
- GMC registered with license to practice
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full time rota and on-calls available
- MRCP UK is preferable
If you’re new to the locum market and would like more information before registering, please do get in touch. We’d be more than happy to speak with.
- Flexible holidays and working hours
- Above average hourly pay
- Negotiable contract length and rota
- Potentially create a better work-life balance
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal and revalidation
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now!
To discuss this role further please contact:
Tel: 0800 690 6044
RIG Locums are the proud sponsors of the GMC welcome to UK practice programme (W2UKP), to read more please visit the GMC website on: http://www.gmc-uk.org/news/28680.asp
See more SpR Medicine jobs now… http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/medicine/
Learn more about RIG Locums and how we’ve helped the NHS by bringing hundreds of international doctors to the UK and placed into specialist locum contracts www.riglocums.com/ethical-recruiting-rig-locums-leading-way-specialist-recruitment