Consultant in Elderly Medicine
OH, THE STORIES THEY COULD TELL.
THEIR NEXT ONE COULD BE ABOUT YOU.
We’re looking for a Consultant Physician to join our team in the Department of Elderly Medicine.
- Enjoy working with a multi award-winning team of geriatricians in a recently transformed department
- Have the opportunity to work on one of our innovative base wards, within our newly refurbished Elderly Assessment Unit for Frailty, or at the heart of the action within our nationally recognised, award winning Frailty Intervention Team
- Be encouraged and supported to develop a subspeciality interest such as Parkinson’s disease, Orthogeriatrics, Community Medicine or Acute Frailty.
- Be a significant part of our exciting adventure within a department that pushes boundaries to achieve excellence in patient care whilst maintaining its ranking within the top 10% of performing geriatric departments nationally, and within a trust who have undergone significant performance transformation over the past 2 years to become the 2nd most improved trust in the UK with ED targets.
- Provide a job plan flexible to your expertise and interests that allows you to flourish
- Support your development by protecting time for study and professional development
- Include you on our journey to continue to push boundaries by seeking new and innovative ways of giving the best possible care to our patients
From day one, you join a Trust that always looks out for you. A Trust that makes sure you feel an integral part of the team, and the NHS as a whole. A Trust that listens, learns and improves from feedback. Especially yours.
Hull is the UK’s City of Culture for 2017. A hub for music festivals, nightlife, restaurants, theatres and bars, with world class visitor attractions and famous sports teams, it’s a great and affordable place to work, play, live and unwind.
Join us. You’ll love it. We promise.
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
Closing date: 19th October 2017
Fancy a chat? Call Dr Kirsten Richards, Clinical Director, Division of Elderly Medicine on 01482 608732. Or email Kirsten.Richards@hey.nhs.uk
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust