Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Do you worry about the future of General Practice?
Come and work with us in a great area of the West Midlands!
We have an exceptional team that we are developing to support patient need and demand, we work collaboratively with other Practices to sustain our future and we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join us for mid-November if possible.
The vacancy is for a full time Salaried GP with a view to Partnership working 8 sessions per week plus a share in the rota for extended hours surgeries, currently Monday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- High QOF achievements and a wide range of enhanced services
- 16,000 patients with 5 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 1 ST3, 1FY2, 1ANP, 2 minor illness nurses, 6 Practice Nurses and 2 HCA’s
- We are a training practice
- 2 practice premises
- Active engagement with OHP, PPG, CCG and the further development of primary care within our locality.
- Leafy suburb with good schools
Please see our website www.manorpracticejamespreston.co.uk and email your CV along with a handwritten covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 20th October 2017.