Locum SPR Cardiology Doctor
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit a Paediatric Doctor at SPR grade for various shifts available at a large hospital situated in Lancashire.
This role requires a Specialist Registrar Doctor / ST3+ to work in Cardiology and can be ongoing until January 2018 and beyond. This trust is situated on the West Coast of Lancashire and operates within a regional health economy catchment area that spans Lancashire and South Cumbria, supporting a population of 1.6 million. The trust is a provider of specialist tertiary care for Cardiac and Haematology services across this region.
Accommodation is available on site when pre booked including 7 days free in a 3 month period.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with a license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide references to cover your last 3 years employment
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and are looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Being open to working various shifts at late notice would also be a great advantage in your locum career
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates from £50 to £60, depending on experience and location
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your 1 point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academy www.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to email@example.com or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps