Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust provides a wide range of mental health, learning disability and neurorehabilitation services to the North East of England.
We are an ambitious and innovative organisation committed ‘to be a leader in the delivery of high quality care and a champion for the people we serve.’
Would you like to work in a CQC ‘Outstanding’ rated Mental Health and Learning Disability Trust? Do you want to make a difference in changing people’s lives? If you are passionate about delivering excellent patient care, we are looking for you to join our Medical Workforce team. In return you will get to work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team, receive superb training and development opportunities and excellent staff benefits (including a relocation package).
We have exciting opportunities for both Consultants and Specialty Doctors in all locations (South, Central and North) across all specialities and also opportunities for Innovative Consultants who will work across a number of specialities/locations.
Consultants should be suitably qualified, including eligibility for Section 12 Approval and Approved Clinician status. Applicants should be on the Specialist Register or be within 6 months of obtaining CCT. Specialty Doctors should hold GMC registration with licence to practise.
- An innovative, flexible approach to job planning to ensure and optimise work-life balance
- Dedicated and protected SPA time
- Excellent staff benefits
- Excellent Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and study leave arrangements as well as good research, teaching and service development opportunities. The Trust has strong links with local universities, support academic departments in association with Newcastle, Durham and Northumbria Universities in teaching, training and research and provide national specialist services with internal recognition.
- Flexible relocation package including relocation expenses
- Focus on staff health and wellbeing support
- A mix of contemporary and historic buildings and state of the art working environments and facilities
- A Global Digital Exemplar for Mental Health
If you require any additional information or would like to arrange an informal visit then please contact Beckie Owens on 0191 245 6777 (option 2) or email@example.com who will be able to direct you to the medical lead in your preferred area.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, as needed and can be via SKYPE.