6 days left
- Full Time
6-7 sessions a week.
The Albany Practice is an expanding GMS practice serving the diverse, growing population of Brentford from Brentford Health Centre.
Our clinical team of four of GP Partners, three Nurses and a Phlebotomist looks after an expanding list of 7,400 patients. Keen to find the right person to complement our team we are prepared to be flexible in recruitment with the post available from September 2017.
We are meeting with the challenges of modern primary care by streamlining administration to reduce GP paperwork and improve patient care
- CQC rating Good (2016)
- High QOF achievement
- Provides range of Out of Hospital Services
- Weekly clinical governance meetings
- Monthly educational meetings
- 6 weeks’ holiday and 1 week paid CPD per year
- Brentford is close to Kew, Richmond and Chiswick, easily accessed from central London or via the M3 and M4
For further details please contact Philippa Settle, Practice Manager, Brentford Health Centre, Boston Manor Road, Brentford TW8 8DS. DDI: 020 8630 3854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please apply with CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 11th October 2017. Interviews to be arranged shortly afterwards.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly