Company Medical Officer
Competitive Salary + package
Full-time or part-time (min. 2 days p.wk)
About the role
As Company Medical Officer you will provide specialist medical information
and interpretation of complex medical reports to Unum’s Customer Care
department, Medical Underwriters and all other areas of the company as
appropriate to assist in the risk assessment and claims management process.
- Registered Medical Practitioner
- Significant experience post-registration
- Proven experience in disability assessment medicine and/or Occupational Health
- Possession of the DDAM preferred
- Experience and possession of a qualification in Occupational Medicine (Dip Occ Med, AFOM or MFOM) would be preferred
- Leading Financial Services business
- We provide Income Protection Insurance, critical illness Cover and Life Assurance products to employers.
- We protect almost 1.6 million people in the UK.
- We pay out almost £6 million a week in benefits to our customers
To apply for this position please contact Gurveen Jandu on 01306873324 or click the apply button.