Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Do you enjoy working in a challenging job? Do you want to work with a challenging team and further your medical career? If yes, then this Consultant in Emergency Medicine position might be for you.
- Consultant – Emergency Medicine
- Based in the UK
- Salary - £76,761 - £103,490 pa
- Full specialist GMC registration required
The Hospital is situated in one of the country’s most popular seaside destinations. The area has a number of new housing developments.
The post holder should have the following skills and qualifications:
- MBBS and FCEM
- Full GMC registration
- Certificate of completion of training (CCT) in Emergency Medicine or within six months of award of CCT by date of interview.
- Experience in Emergency Medicine; both in adults and children
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to work on-call commitments
- Special interest in a subspecialty of Emergency Medicine – Risk management, Acute Medicine or Paediatrics.
Please apply now if this post is of interest to you.
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.
Apply for Consultant in Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly