Nephrology/Dialysis Consultant Job, Maldives
We are handling a unique opportunity in the Maldives with a tertiary, non-teaching hospital opening later in the year. The hospital is currently looking to receive applications from suitably qualified Nephrology/Dialysis Consultant with a view to taking up the position in October 2017.
This is a brand new facility opening in October 2017. The focus of development is two-fold: Seeking to embolden health care services for the Maldivian populace as well to offer high quality medical tourism services to a wider patient base in a stunning location.
The hospital is a 160 bed facility offering a full range of specialist services and hospital aspires to JCI accreditation standards of care which means that successful applicants will be able to guide and inform departmental development.
- Minimum of two (2) years postgraduate experience (medical officers), or;
- Minimum of two (2) years post-fellowship experience (medical consultants);
- Will be eligible for a letter of good standing
- Eligible for licensure with the Maldivian Medical Council
- Hold active registration
- Excellent Command of Spoken and Written English
What Happens Next:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you qualify to do so, then please send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01423 813451.