Salaried GP Position, Erith | Up to £80,000 FTE
This is a unique opportunity to take on a Salaried GP role with a friendly and successful surgery. The practice will provide an outstanding level of support to an incoming GP, with the forward thinking approach and excellent staffing levels providing you with a low workload. Session times are flexible, and home visits are kept to a minimum. In addition, the current team pursue a range of specialist interests and would actively encourage the professional development of any GP coming on board. The site has been refurbished to a high standard and provides a welcoming and well organised working environment.
Located in the Erith area, within easy reach of the M25 as well as local transport links. On-site parking is also provided
- Varied patient list, for whom a range of specialist clinics are offered, with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- High quality site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative partnership, if desired
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs