Salaried GP, Brighton - £84,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity to take on a Salaried GP role with a successful longstanding Partnership. Because of the excellent staffing levels and existing administrative organisation you will enjoy a low workload and low number of home visits in the role. Additionally you will be given the opportunity to progress at your own speed within the surgery, and benefit from an already close working relationship between both clinical and clerical staff. The practice pride themselves on being one of the very best in the area in terms of staff and patient satisfaction, as well as offering a wide range of specialist clinical services.
Located in the Brighton area, within easy reach of the A27 as well as local transport links. On-site parking is also provided
- Varied patient list, for whom range of specialist clinics are offered, with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Purpose built, high quality site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction
- £84,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative partnership, if desired
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs