Salaried GP Position, Commutable from Peterborough & Cambridge
This is a superb opportunity to work in a high achieving and forward thinking training practice. An opportunity to join a strong and committed existing team who have created a friendly and relaxed atmosphere within the practice. Excellent clinical and clerical support leads to a very well organised practice and in turn a well-managed workload. A number of special clinics are run from the practice resulting in a stimulating working environment and scope for career development.
Stratford , Commutable from Peterborough and Cambridge
- 6-8 Sessions
- Optional view to a Partnership available
- Salary up to circa £80,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- Very high achieving practice with a superb reputation locally and perfect QOF scores
- GMS contract and Emis practice
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Position, Commutable from Peterborough & Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly