SpR Medicine Locums
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit a ST3/ Speciality registrar doctor in Acute Medicine for various shifts, covering weekends, nights and days shifts within Kent.
This role requires a Speciality Registrar to work within the Acute medical department and can be flexible throughout the next few months. The location is at an acute NHS hospital providing healthcare for people living within the South East Region.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of 2 UK referees
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Being open to working various shifts at late notice would also be a great advantage in your locum career
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates from £45 to £65, depending on experience and location
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your 1 point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academy www.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps within the Medacs Jounrey. Start this Journey today!
Apply for SpR Medicine Locums
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly