Family Medicine GP Vacancy, Melbourne
Tired of working excessive hours? Frustrated with the amount of paperwork?
If you are looking for a better remuneration, fewer working hours and less paperwork, then contact Prospect Health.
Prospect Health's international team is working with a prominent healthcare provider in Australia that is offering attractive packages, flexible working hours and unrivalled support for UK GPs willing to relocate.
Typically you'll be working 40 hours per week, paperwork is minimal and you will not be expected to work overtime. The quality of life in Australia is fantastic and if you're a fan of the outdoors lifestyle, you couldn't wish for a better location. Spend more time with family and friends, indulge in your favourite activities and live a less stressful life in a beautiful climate
• Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
• Working within an integrated team to enhance care
• Financial Bonuses
• Flexible working hours, out of hours and weekends are optional not compulsory!
• Improved work life balance
• Help and support offered through the documentation process
• Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 4 and 6 months but full support will be provided to assist you and experts are on hand to assist you every step of the way.
Take the first step to your new life down under by submitting your CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to our International team by phone on 01423 850426.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs
Apply for Family Medicine GP Vacancy, Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly