12 Month LTA Paediatric Specialty Doctor - Maternity Cover
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man...
- Modern well-equipped hospital
- State of the art medical education facilities
- Study leave allowance of 30 days over three years with funding available
- Attractive relocation package with advice and support on relocation
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extracurricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
We require a 12 month fixed term Paediatric Specialty Doctor to provide maternity cover for one of our existing doctors.
Our Acute Paediatric service provides the full range of services expected in
any larger UK DGH alongside level 2 Neonatal Care in a state of the art newly built Neonatal Unit. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality and efficient service and our ability to think flexibly and innovatively in terms of how we best deploy our resources and workforce to provide the best possible services for children in our completely unique location.
If you would like to achieve a fantastic work/life balance with a professionally
satisfying job whilst living in one of the safest, least congested and most
beautiful parts of the British Isles then this is the job for you!
Contacts: Dr Annie Kurien (Lead Clinician), Dr Prakash Thiagarajan (Clinical
Director), Tel: 650000.
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
Please note the closing date for applications is 15th October 2017.
A provisional interview date of 3rd November 2017 has been set for
shortlisted applicants, however this is subject to change.
For further information about living in the Isle of Man and the Island’s
lifestyle visit www.locate.im