A&E Registrar doctors required - 4 months - England
Rig Locums are currently recruiting for Emergency Medicine doctors to assist short and long term locum contracts all across the UK.
This offers a fantastic opportunities for Middle Grade / Registrar doctors who are available for two weeks or more from the end of September.
Doctors will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team covering both major and minor tremor
Locum jobs offer generous hourly pay which is negotiable depending on experience.
Benefits of working as a locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
- Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 3 – 5 days a week giving flexibility for your convenience.
If you are an experience Emergency Medicine doctor and interested in a locum role contact Nikita Child on 0800 690 6044 / 07551154066 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this should be of interest to any colleges or friends who are coming to the end of their locum contract, please don’t hesitate to pass my details so we can be in touch.
Rig Locums offer a generous referral bonus, more details can be found via our website.
Apply for A&E Registrar doctors required - 4 months - England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly