Consultant/Senior Consultant roles in Qatar (multiple specialties) – Interviews in October 2017
Head Medical are recruiting Consultants and Senior Consultants on behalf of Hamad Medical Corporation in Qatar.
Our client, the largest public healthcare provider in Qatar, have new facilities opening soon and we are offering you the opportunity to team up with some of the top professionals in the industry. You will be part of an organisation that continues to lead the development of the national health system by operating new facilities and implementing modern technologies.
Head Medical will be hosting interviews in London between 19–23 October 2017, for the following specialities:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (Female applicants only due to cultural reasons) – Consultants
- Neonatal Intensive Care – Consultant
- Critical Care – Consultant
- Hospitalists/Acute Medicine/General Internal Medicine physicians for inpatient male hospital
- General Internal Medicine physicians with strong interest in Women’s Health
To be eligible to work as a Consultant / Senior Consultant in Qatar you must have one or more of the following qualifications (plus a minimum of 1 year post specialist certification experience in a Consultant role):
- UK – GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Ireland – CSCST Specialist Register
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
If you are interested in making the move to Qatar please don't hesitate to contact Carol Greig / Annie Nicholson on +44 (0)131 240 5273 / 5251 or via email@example.com to discuss the opportunities we have available.