Multiple Opportunities for Junior and Middle Grade Doctors in the Maldives
Would you like to widen your outlook by gaining experience in a different Health Care setting, surrounded by the stunning backdrop of the Maldives?
We are excited to be working with a new government funded hospital in the Maldives which plans to transform the healthcare landscape of this stunning archipelago.
The hospital will be a world class tertiary hospital and it’s aim is to improve the health standard of people living in the Maldives. If you think you may be available to commit to a 2-year contract, please get in touch with me for further details.
- Working with doctors from all over the world in a different Health Care system
- Employment in a brand new hospital with state of the art facilities
- Generous tax-free salary package (salary level will be based on experience)
- Accommodation provided, close to the hospital (please note accommodation is for 1 person)
- Meals provided while working in the hospital
- 30 days annual leave, plus CIRCA 10 days public holidays
6-day working week, 8 hour per day 1 hour for lunch.
Can I take my family?
The accommodation is brand new but limited, comprising of a private bedroom and bathroom with shared kitchen and living room space just 3-minutes walk from the hospital.
There are only few school available and secondary education is limited.
We are particularly looking for those with experience from UK, Ireland, USA, South America, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Kirsty Godsal on +44 (0)131 240 5259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Multiple Opportunities for Junior and Middle Grade Doctors in the Maldives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly