Family Medicine Physician – Beijing, China
Head Medical are working with a leading private healthcare provider in Beijing to recruit an experienced Family physician. The successful doctor will be hospital based examining, diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries within the scope of Family Medicine within both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Family Medicine qualification such as MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, American Board of Family Medicine
- English language skills essential
- Mandarin Language skills are preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience is essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
Beijing is a bustling metropolis, and arguably one of the most historical and cultural cities in the world. As the country’s political, cultural and international exchange centre, Beijing hosted the Olympic Games in 2008.
Beijing offers visitors a bevy of more than 200 tourist attractions and 7,300 historical sites. The immensely popular Great Wall at Badaling, Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven, which is the largest imperial palace in the world where emperors of old paid homage to heaven, the Summer Palace, are some of Beijing’s must-sees. At dusk, a plethora of live entertainment, including Chinese operas, acrobatics and traditional dining options are to be sampled.
To find out more about this position, or to apply, contact Martin Merrick on +44 (0)131 240 5285 or email email@example.com