Histopathology Locum Roles - IR35 Consideration for some roles
Interested in working as a Histopathology Locum? If so here at Your World we are actively searching for a fresh stream of Consultants all sub specialties, who have availability to start work in the NHS, within the next 8 weeks.
Opportunities will provide the following:
- Up to 40 hrs per week, with on calls and part time available
- IR35 Consideration
- Flexible hourly pay rates
- 10 PA Job plans
- Chance for further development
What can Your World provide?
* We can help you make the transition from middle grade to first Consultant role depending on experience and/or specialist registration
* Already a Consultant? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the tumour sites and treatments you have an interest in
* Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 – 3 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience
* We can help you relocate to the NHS, supporting you every step of the process from setting up bank accounts to finding accommodation
* We have a specialist international team that are experts at guiding you through registration and transitioning to the NHS
* We can help you find a long-term locum role if you have an applicable visa: from 4 weeks to 12 months
* Looking to relocate permanently? We can get you a fast-tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations
Why Your World Recruitment?
Simple registration process with a dedicated compliance team, & smooth weekly payments with an experienced payroll team. One specialist recruiter from registration to post-placement who will work with you exclusively and as a priority.
For more information, please contact Marcell on:
+44 (0) 207 220 0830