GP Partner or Job share
Frampton on Severn Surgery in Gloucestershire is seeking a full time Partner or Job share
Due to retirement, we are seeking a full time Partner for 8 sessions/week. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, long-established and well regarded family practice which covers a mainly rural area stretching from the River Severn villages (Saul, Epney, Arlingham) to Eastington and the edge of Quedgeley. We have one surgery which is just five minutes from Junction 13 of the M5, with easy access to local towns, the Severn and the canal with its 268 berth marina. Frampton is an ideal place for family living, with thriving sports’ clubs - tennis, sailing, cricket, football, bowls – to name just a few.
More details about our practice:
- Rural, dispensing for 90% of patients
- Low turnover of patients and staff
- Currently 3 Partners and 1 Salaried GP
- SystmOne clinical IT system
- No OOH duties
- Approx 5,000 patients
- Practice-owned building, purpose built (1994) with spacious consulting rooms and a large car park
- High QOF achievers and participation in the majority of enhanced services
- The practice team includes 2 practice nurses, 1 HCA and a very supportive reception/dispensing team.
- The whole team gets together for coffee every morning and there are weekly clinical meetings
- Friends and Family feedback shows 99% would be extremely likely to recommend us
The proposed starting date is January/February 2018.
We welcome informal visits, so please get in touch if you would like further information or to arrange a time to meet us for coffee.
For further information please contact Jane White (Practice Manager) on 01452 740213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button or by post to: Mrs J. White, The Surgery, Whitminster Lane, Frampton on Severn, Gloucester GL2 7HU.
Apply for GP Partner or Job share
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly