Consultant Rehabilitation Psychiatry – North East of England
Athona is currently recruiting for an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist for a substantive role. This position will be specialising in Rehab within a private hospital in the North East of England, covering male and female.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, with relevant experience including Section 12, two recent references and the right to work in the UK.
This is a full-time role, with a on-call rota. The successful candidate will need to be on the specialist register within Rehab Psychiatry and hold Approved clinician
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt bi-weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn bonuses of £250*
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast track registration
For more information or to apply please press the apply button