Medacs Healthcare have two jobs based in the east of England for a GP Doctor.
This role requires two seperate GP'S to work within the Hospitals and is ongoing until February 2018. The location is in two seperate hospitals based in East England
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with license to practice and be on the National performers list and have your own medical insurance. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of 2 UK referees
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and are looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates from £75 to £90, depending on experience and location
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your 1 point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academy www.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 702271
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps