Numerous salaried GP vacancies in London and Nationwide - Market-leading salary package
babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GPs to provide video and face to face consultations from our brand new, state-of-the-art city centre clinics nationwide, including London (Victoria, Euston, Marylebone and/or Canary Wharf), Manchester, Birmingham and nationwide.
What makes us different?
- a mix of video, telephone and face to face appointments
- seeing both NHS and private patients
- working hand in hand with the latest technology to support both GPs and patients
- no duty days
- no home visits (ever!)
- hardly any paperwork
babylon clinical events
The babylon clinical team will be in Liverpool between 11-13th October and we would love to meet you!
On Wednesday 11th October between 6-9pm, we will be holding an assessment evening at the Staybridge Hotel and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place
From Thursday 12th to Friday 13th October we will be sponsoring the RCGP Annual conference and you can visit babylons stand (F15) at the ACC Conference Venue anytime throughout these days.
What do you need?
- able to commit between minimum 2x4 hour sessions per week and maximum 10x4hour sessions per week
- able to work any of following sessions: weekday morning (8am-12), afternoon (12-4pm) or evening (4-8pm) or Saturday morning and/or afternoon and/or Sunday morning.
- to be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- at least one year’s post-training GP experience
- to be on an NHS performers list
- good IT skills
- experience in telephone consulting
- strong clinical leadership, continual audit and quality improvement work
Our clinicians are our most valuable resource and so we have a unique, lucrative package available to Doctors:
- Highly competitive sessional rates
- Full medical indemnity cover for all babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Childcare vouchers for parents
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events