7 session GP required from November 2017.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic GP to join our friendly and supportive team. This role will offer the scope for self-development and the opportunity to teach trainees and medical students.
- List size 12,900
- 7 other GPs
- Training and Teaching practice
- Diverse patient population
- High QOF achievement
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- Fully respectful of work/life balance
- Daily supportive lunch
- Mentoring of salaried GPs
- Medical indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks holiday plus 1 week study leave
If interested in applying, please email your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button by Friday 29 September 2017.
For further details or to arrange an informal visit, please call 0117 908 2397 (Paul) or 0117 908 2376 (Terri).