GP Partner or Salaried Doctor
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic doctor to join ourwell-established practice based on the outskirts of Norwich.
(4 - 8 sessions, job share considered)
Come and join our Friendly Team.
- Friendly and respected partnership
- Committed to providing high quality patient care
- Five Partners (4.25 WTE)
- 3 Nurse practitioners, treating minor illness and working as part of the on-call team.
- Skilled and Enthusiastic Nursing and Admin Teams
- Excellent large purpose built premises (Leasehold)
- Training practice with 2 GP Trainers
- Young patient demographic
- GMS practice with a growing list size due to local housing developments
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave
- Career development supported
- Medical Students
- Research Ready practice
Norwich offers all the benefits of excellent city amenities, good schools and fabulous countryside nearby. This opportunity would be ideal for someone wanting to develop an interest in Undergraduate medical education, although not essential.
For Informal visit or discussion please contact Dr Caimin Hardiman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter, by email (click the apply button) or post to: Frances McKenzie, Practice Manager, Roundwell Medical Centre, 25-27 Dr Torrens Way, Costessey, Norwich NR5 0GB.
Closing date: 31st October 2017.
Further information can be found on our website – www.roundwellmedicalcentre.co.uk
Apply for GP Partner or Salaried Doctor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly