Medical Directors Facilitation Services
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 850 locations in 92 countries. Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work night and day to protect our members.
TRICARE is the Department of Defense (DOD) worldwide health care program available to eligible beneficiaries from any of the seven uniformed services. Under the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) contract, International SOS delivers health care support services to U.S. active duty service members, their family members, retirees, and other TRICARE-eligible beneficiaries in nearly 200 countries and territories
We are currently recruiting Medical Directors Facilitation Services Profecient in English and Italian in Catania and Napoli, Italy
As part of a patient end-to-end care experience facilitation program you will serve as the on-the-ground clinical lead building close and robust relationships with senior military clinical leadership from the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) and the local medical care providers and present as a key clinical liaison ensuring professional, quality and effective medical assistance and managed care services are delivered to beneficiaries of the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP). You will supervise a team locally ensuring beneficiaries are receiving care at the most appropriate provider and that collated medical data is properly documented.
You will work closely with the TRICARE Overseas regional team in the Assistance Center (AC) including respective Medical Directors, Operations Managers, Program Management and Head of Service Delivery in assuming responsibility to achieve all on-site objectives connected to the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP).
- Medical Doctor with 5 years plus post-graduation experience with an understanding of primary care and hospital medicine. Experience in the Italian and/or in the USA/UK/Canadian/Australian healthcare service will be beneficial.
- Must hold full registration to practice in Italy.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, business acumen, the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and effective planning and organizational skills.
- Management experience in leadership function preferred.
- Client account management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Italian.
- Flexibility to work on call, including weekends and holidays as required.
- Availability to work from home as needed.
- Willing to travel at local and international level.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.