Emergency Department Consultant, Registrar & Speciality Doctor
Come and join our team in beautiful Norfolk.
Recruitment Open Day
Saturday 4th November 2017 11am – 3pm
Our Emergency Department is a Major Trauma Unit based in a modern light and airy building on a green-fi eld site just outside of the vibrant and cosmopolitan University City of Norwich. You can be in the centre of London or walking on some of the best unspoilt beaches in Europe within less than 2 hours!
Are you interested in joining our team?
- You will be able to perform ‘real’ emergency medicine such as performing Ultrasound in the department and intravenous sedation.
- You can be part of the team managing our 160 trauma calls
- We can offer genuine flexible working.
- Opportunity to undertake secondments such as the air ambulance.
- Ongoing academic courses supported and funded such as Masters Degrees as we have direct links with the UEA.
- Take advantage of some of the most affordable house prices in the UK and excellent schooling opportunities.
Or you tell us what you would like.
Well don’t just take our word for it, come visit us and see for yourself.
We are holding an open day on Saturday, 4th November 2017 so you can come and meet our team, see our department and experience all that Norwich has to offer.
We will offer overnight accommodation and an evening meal to allow time for you to get to know us, the city and the county better.
You’ll love the lifestyle and the way we work.
The Trust has an Equality and Diversity Policy, flexible working and operates a Smoke Free Policy on all sites.
Our Vistion: To provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most.