Partner or Salaried with view to Partnership
Folly Lane is a dynamic, forward thinking and friendly practice.
We are based in purpose built premises in north Warrington, with good housing, schooling and amenities available.
We are looking for a Partner to join our team, offering flexible working, 5 – 9 sessions per week.
Applications are also welcome from those interested in a Salaried post, with a view to Partnership.
Start date ideally in November 2017 but the Practice is happy to be flexible and open to negotiation.
Folly Lane Medical Centre can offer:
- At the present time 5 Partners and 2 Salaried GPs, plus Registrars, F2, Nursing Team and Clinical Pharmacist.
- Stable, friendly team with a full complement of supportive staff.
- 10,500 practice list size.
- EMIS Web and paper light with excellent IT support.
- 100% QOF achievement annually.
- CQC Inspection – Good.
- As a long established training practice we are keen for all Partners and staff to continue with lifelong training and to develop their roles.
- We have good relationships with other practices and play an active role in the CCG, together with Cluster and Federation groups in the area.
- Medical indemnity covered by practice scheme.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Mrs Pam Goulding, Practice Manager, Folly Lane Medical Centre, Bewsey, Warrington, WA5 0LU
or click the apply button to apply.
You are invited to call us on 01925 245754 for an informal chat or to arrange a practice visit.
Closing date for applications: 30th September 2017.
Apply for Partner or Salaried with view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly