We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and committed GP to join our well established GMS practice as a Partner (property buy-in is not required). Full or part-time will be considered.
- We are looking to expand our team of 4 GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Some of the key features of the Practice are:
- List size 8,700 – GMS contract.
- Dispensing Practice
- SystmOne clinical system
- Consistent high QOF achiever
- User of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPSr2)
- Experienced nursing team including nurse led chronic disease reviews
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Active within OneNorwich
If you are a trainer or interested in becoming one the practice has previously been accredited as a training practice but currently does not have a trainer.
The Partners and management are supportive of new ideas and ways of working.
The Practice is located in Norfolk, 5 miles to the North West of the City of Norwich and is on the edge of The Broads National Park (The Norfolk Broads).
Please see the attached information pack for more details.
Informal discussions and visits are encouraged.
Please apply to John Isherwood, Practice Manager, Taverham Surgery, Sandy Lane, Taverham, Norwich, NR8 6JR. Tel: 01603 867481 or click the apply button to apply.
Please download the attached document for further information.