Locum Consultant Radiologist | West Midlands
An excellent opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic Doctor has arisen to join one of the UK’s renowned Radiology teams based in the West Midlands.
Remedy Locums are seeking a Consultant Radiologist with a sub specialist interest in either MSK or Breast Imaging to join an dynamic team of existing Radiologists from as early as the 25th September, to help provide a range of comprehensive services during a 3-6 month Locum assignment.
Appointment of Summary:
- Consultant Radiologist - MSK/Breast
- Start Date – September 2017
- 3-6 Month Locum
- West Midlands
- Above Market rates
- Full Time Rota (10 PAs)
- Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
- On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
- Specialist interest in MSK/Breast
- Experience in US Guided Injections (preferred)
- Previous UK NHS experience (preferred but not essential)
- Right-to-work in the UK
Our Radiology team are experts in not only finding a role that meets our Doctor’s lifestyle but also offers the opportunity to enhance their skills in chosen specialities such as NIR, MSK, Cardiac Imaging and Breast Imaging to name a few.
To register your interest for this Radiology Job or to learn more about other Radiology locum jobs within your area of focus please call Cameron Devon, our Expert Radiology Recruiter for an informal discussion on 07458 044 279 or email@example.com
Apply for Locum Consultant Radiologist | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly