Full Time Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Appointment of a full time Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry based at Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding.
The post holder will be working alongside a consultant who provides general psychiatric care in the county of Lincolnshire. There are no undergraduate medical students associated with this post. The service is designed to increase availability and accessibility of treatment for adults with mental health problems in Spalding and surrounding area.
Clinical Duties include:
- To provide a full range of psychiatric treatments to the community patients including domiciliary visits.
- To work within a multi-disciplinary team and facilitate individual care and treatment.
- To provide, on an agreed reciprocal basis medical cover in the short term absence of other colleagues.
- To actively engage in Trust policies, programmes, training, initiatives and strategic reviews.
- To work within national guidance and within professional codes of conduct at all times.
- To share responsibility for clinical audit of services with other consultant colleagues and in this matter, will comply with Royal College requirements.
Excellent additional terms and conditions available
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
Closing Date: 30th September 2017