Full Time Specialty Doctor in CAMHS
Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire CAMHS were rated outstanding in the recent CQC visit.
The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a specialist and multi-
disciplinary community based Child and Adolescent Mental Health service to the area of North East Lincolnshire.
The post-holder will work within the multi-disciplinary CAMHS team and with
the supervising consultant will provide overall clinical leadership to the team.
The team is based at Freshney Green Primary Care Centre in Grimsby.
After LPFT won the tender for the service, the newly structured team went
through a redesign in 2013 which has resulted in a completely new way of
working. The outcome of the changes has resulted in children and young people receiving a much more effective and timely service that is excellent value for money and meets the needs of the local population.
The changes implemented include:
• No longer using a tier structured system
• Providing 24 hour, 7 days per week, 52 weeks a year crisis service
• Having structured care pathways (based on the best evidence based practice (i.e. NICE guidance)
• Having a single point of access
• Providing an advice line for professionals
• Providing training and support to universal services
Excellent additional terms and conditions available
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
Closing Date: 1st November 2017