Replacement Partner or Salaried GP
Sessions and Terms Negotiable
Are you looking for a rewarding and pleasant place to work?
We are a committed, flexible and democratic long-term 6 Partner team on the Nottingham edge of Derby - situated in the heart of England voted amongst the top 10 places to live (excellent local schools / competitive house prices) in the UK - with easy access to the Peak District as well as the M1 - 90 mins direct train ride to Central London. Opportunities available ONLY due to Partner retirement.
We aim to promote a healthy work life balance.
- Purpose built premises in Spondon Village and satellite location in Chaddesden residential area
- 13,000 patients cared for by 6 Partners and 2 salaried GPs supported by a team of 6 nurses, 8 administration and 15 reception staff
- Long-term track record of high achievement and patient satisfaction, CQC Outstanding November 2016 - voted second most popular surgery in Derby by patients
- Close working relationship with neighbouring practices and collaboration in supporting care homes in anticipation of changes in primary care
- Rewarding opportunity to train medical students
- Both experienced and newly qualified GPs are welcomed to encourage new ideas and innovative approaches to deliver the best care.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcomed.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Wayne Pitcher on 01332 680521 or click the apply button to apply - www.chapelstreetmcderby.nhs.uk