Salaried GP (4 - 6 Sessions) – With Opportunity of Partnership After a Year
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated GP colleague to join our friendly and supportive practice from October/November 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking practice delivering high quality healthcare to our patients. We have an ethos of peer support with continuous learning and development. Teaching and training are important to us.
- Part of Our Health Partnership
- GMS Practice with around 8,100 patients
- Rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- High QOF achievement
- Actively take part in ACE (Aspiring to Clinical Excellence) as part of Birmingham Cross City CCG
- EMIS Web, Docman (EDT) and Electronic Prescribing (ETP)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Training
- No OOH Commitment
- Situated in the Bournville/Kings Norton area in a tastefully restored Edwardian building
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Applications with CV to: Dr William Hardy, Granton Medical Centre, 114 Middleton Hall Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 1DH or click the apply button to apply.
Closing date: 29th September 2017.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly