ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY - SPECIALIST REGISTRAR (SpR)
LOCUM SPR DOCTOR in ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
Job Title: SPR - ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
Nursing 2000 are currently seeking experienced Locum Doctors in Orthopedic Surgery for immediate placement in NHS Trust and Private Hospital in London and across the UK. We can offer both full and part time hours to fit your lifestyle. We are looking for Specialist Registrar.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Pay rate is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role. If you have:
- Full GMC
- Licence to Practice
- A right to work in the UK
- NHS/UK experience
- Reference details from Consultants whom you have worked with in the last year
- Up-to-date Training
- Up-to-date Immunisation Report
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- Fast track registration
- Ad Hoc or long term bookings
- Choice of shifts to suit you: Days / Nights / Weekends / Weekdays
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Various Locations to choose from
- Competitive rates of pay with weekly payments.
- Dedicated Consultant to manage your bookings.
- Volume and variety of jobs
If you are available for work or would like further information regarding our current vacancies contact Aurelie Mukelenge on 02086965050 or simply email you CV to Aurelie.Mukelenge@nursing2000.co.uk