GP: 2 – 6 sessions per week
As part of planning for future retirements we have a vacancy for a GP to join our forward thinking, high achieving practice. We have a supportive, friendly team of 5 GP partners who have worked to increase skill mix at the practice and reduce inappropriate workload to allow for provision of high quality primary care. We have a very highly skilled admin team to reduce GP workload whilst ensuring safety and quality.
The successful candidate will need to bring enthusiasm, excellent clinical skills, and a desire to work with the community we serve. In return the successful candidate will be involved in decision making and will have access to career progression as opportunities arise.
Salaried / Partner negotiable
Days / times negotiable
Salaried indemnity paid
- 9,300 patients
- Diverse skill mix - pharmacist, Ways to Wellness team, benefits worker
- Pharmacist deals with repeat requests and queries
- Training practice
- Highly skilled nurses
- Efficient document management, GPs get very few letters per day
- Clinical meetings and monthly time in or out afternoon
- Reduced number of appointments per session to allow for longer consulting
- High social prescribers
- CQC rated “outstanding”
- Member of West End Family Health – looking at innovations like paramedic visiting and specialist nurses
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata plus study leave
For further information or to discuss the post, please contact the Practice Manager on 0191 282 2890, or please send covering letter and a CV to the Practice Manager via email by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 12th October 2017.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly