Salaried GP, Plymouth
A practice with an excellent team with outstanding patient reviews is looking to appoint a new Salaried GP or Partner. The surgery has passed CQC and performs well on QOF targets too, but its first and foremost aim is to continue to provide the quality service they always have. The partnership is above-average earnings and located in the South Devon city of Plymouth, 15 minutes drive from the rolling Devonshire countryside.
Salary - £8,500 - £10,000 per session + indemnity cover + 7 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Partner - circa £110K drawings
Location - Plymouth
The surgery -
* Purpose-built surgery in a semi-urban location
* Working with a mixed patient base with a good variety
* High QOF achieving
* Working with highly skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Prescribers and Practice Nurses
Your role -
* Up to 8 sessions per week, part-time welcomed
* 18 patients morning, 12 patients afternoon
* Duty doctor on a rota
* Weekly multi-disciplinary meetings
* To work as part of a team that is well-supported and helps each other out
The benefits -
* Drawings circa £110K
* 7 weeks' annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* NHS pension and Indemnity paid
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials