Beautiful Isle of Bute
Unique opportunity to work on an island that is a stepping stone between Glasgow and the Highlands and Islands
- 12 weeks annual leave
- 6-figure annual salary
- Accessible island location, only 75 mins from Glasgow with regular ferries and connecting train services
- A friendly, 7-doctor, innovative practice with excellent clinical and administrative support
- Patient contacts 20 – 30 per day with minimal visiting
- Exciting medicine with a Community Hospital and small
- A&E covering our own OOH with mostly undisturbed nights
The Isle of Bute is a beautiful island with plenty of outdoor and sporting activities to offer. It boasts three golf courses, one close to the stunning sands of Stravannan Bay. There are also unspoilt beaches and opportunities to go horse riding, kayaking, cycling and sailing. The island offers excellent amenities including a private nursery, a selection of primary schools and a secondary school. Rothesay has a variety of shops and facilities including a leisure centre and cinema. This is a wonderful opportunity to establish an excellent work life balance.
Please visit our web site: www.thebutepractice.co.uk
Informal visits are welcome.
Applications by 6th October 2017.
Informal enquiries/applications with CV to: Graham Bolton, Practice Manager, Bute Practice, Health Centre, High Street, Rothesay, Isle of Bute PA20 9JL. Telephone: 01700 501533 or click the apply button.