5 days left
- Part Time
Job Type: Part time, Flexible 4 to 8 hours weekly
This small but expanding business is seeking a Consultant Gastroenterologist to join the team. We aim for integrity in all we do and expect the same from all we work with and for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating medical reports to guide law firms and other gastrointestinal experts of a possible diagnosis/prognosis. Full software and administrative assistance will be provided.
- Delivering a high level of medical and customer care, holding telephone consultations, listening to patients and diagnosing their symptoms, reviewing medical records and reporting upon medical conditions.
- Taking responsibility for supplemental questions and responding to the court in a timely manner; resolving queries professionally.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Acting with honesty and integrity always and being mindful of potential fraud.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Appropriate degree in Medicine.
- Full GMC registration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a qualified Consultant Gastroenterologist.
- Advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- A caring and empathetic attitude towards customers, ensuring they are at the heart of everything you do.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to cope working remotely.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellence in report writing to court standard with expert witness experience.
- Excellent communication and listening skills on all levels.
Application closing date: 30th September 2017.
Contact Us Telephone: 01625 251099
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Apply for Consultant Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly