4 days left
- Full Time
Your Health, in your hands, with our help
Our friendly and innovative surgery is looking for a new GP to join our team after a recent retirement. We are a high-performing training practice of 2 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs.
Flexible working will be considered for this exciting opening.
- Highly regarded, award winning practice
- Quality of life is important to us and we are keen to exploit new ways of working
- Daily coffee meetings & weekly lunch meeting
- Longstanding, loyal and supportive staff
- We actively encourage and support outside clinical interests
- Opportunities to work at the local community hospital and nursing homes
- Growing list of 7,700 patients
- EMIS Web
- Modern surgery in a beautiful listed building with ample parking
- Petersfield is located in the South Downs National Park and has easy access to London and the coast
- Outstanding local schools and amenities
Please submit your CV and cover letter to the Practice Manager, Paula-May Houghton Clarke, by clicking the apply button. If you would like to learn more about the practice please feel free to phone us on 01730 267722.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly