Your Health, in your hands, with our help
Our friendly and innovative surgery is looking for a new GP to join our team after a recent retirement. We are a high-performing training practice of 2 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs.
Flexible working will be considered for this exciting opening.
- Highly regarded, award winning practice
- Quality of life is important to us and we are keen to exploit new ways of working
- Daily coffee meetings & weekly lunch meeting
- Longstanding, loyal and supportive staff
- We actively encourage and support outside clinical interests
- Opportunities to work at the local community hospital and nursing homes
- Growing list of 7,700 patients
- EMIS Web
- Modern surgery in a beautiful listed building with ample parking
- Petersfield is located in the South Downs National Park and has easy access to London and the coast
- Outstanding local schools and amenities
Please submit your CV and cover letter to the Practice Manager, Paula-May Houghton Clarke, by clicking the apply button. If you would like to learn more about the practice please feel free to phone us on 01730 267722.