Due to retirement we are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly semi-rural practice in the beautiful Mendip Hills South West of Bristol.
- Highly regarded, innovative and forward thinking practice of 5 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs and 2 ANPs with 9,300 patients.
- Training and teaching practice
- Weekly educational meetings
- Above average income for partners
- Mentorship available for newly qualified GPs
- Founding member of collaboration of local practices
- Work/life balance a priority
- 12.5 minute appointments
- A great place to live:
- Winscombe third best village in England and Wales to bring up a family in recent report.
- Good or Outstanding local state schools
- Excellent local leisure and sporting facilities
- 30 minutes from Bristol
- 15 minutes to Bristol international airport
- Salary prior to Partnership £9,385/session per annum
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave
- BMA model contract
Flexible starting date for the right applicant
Informal visits welcome, contact Jose Tarnowski or Dr John Jackson, for further information or to apply. Alternatively send your CV by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 30th September 2017.
Telephone: 01934 843923. Website: winscombebanwellsurgery.nhs.uk