SHO General Adult – London
Athona's Psychiatry division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in London. You will be working as a SHO Adult Psychiatrist, for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in an inpatient setting that requires an individual who has relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role will be commencing on the 18th of August for one month in the first instance. The proposed hours of work for this role are full-time, 9.00- 17.00, Monday - Friday with a 30 minute break per day.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn incentive schemes
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast-track registration
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button.
Apply for SHO General Adult – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly