Senior Medical Officer (Palliative Care)
Senior Medical Officer (Palliative Care), Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service
• Permanent full-time
• Total remuneration up to $370,798 p.a.
The SCHHS Specialist Palliative Care Service is a multidisciplinary-led model, which provides care across the continuum to adults of the SCHHS and elsewhere, as consistent with other Hospital and Health Service agreements. The service provides both inpatient and outpatient services, encompassing the domains of prevention and management of symptoms,
acute intervention and bereavement support.
SCHHS provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying and flexible and promotes a healthy balance between work and personal life. Your skills can help us shape the future of healthcare in the Sunshine Coast region.
SCHHS offers employees:
- Competitive salary and packaging advantages
- Generous superannuation scheme
- Increased learning and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Team approach to healthcare delivery
- Strong leadership and strategic direction
- Positive workplace culture.
Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted; applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered
Closing date: 18 October 2017
Applicants must apply online
Job Ad Reference: SC251006
Enquiries: Dr Louise Welch (07) 5470 5333
Application Kit: www.schealthjobs.com